Friday, August 25, 2006


Yes, do soul searching but don't take forever!


The opportunity or path that you were meant to take in life won't stay in front of you forever. This isn't my poor attempt to have you just take any opportunity in front of you but to act decisively when you have made your decision.

In my life and career, I have been given choices to make as to where my career should follow. At times, despite what friends would suggest, family members would say or mentors, I followed my "inner voice". I find that when you have listend to all the opinions, suggestions, advice and recommendations, what works best is what your "inner voice" says you should do. Of course, sometimes outside advice can be helpful and should be considered but at the end of the day, it's your decision and your life! You know yourself, what your strengths and weaknesses are and where you'd like to be now and in the future so go follow it no matter what people say. Who knows better about you then yourself? We look forward to speaking to your inner voice soon.

Thank you for your positive feedback on my blogs.

We appreciate all the new people we met these past two weeks and welcome them
to our inner circle. Congratulations to all those candidates we helped recently on
accepting excellent offers!

Have a nice weekend and talk to you soon.

Al
Post a Comment