Sunday, August 06, 2006




Update - TOKYO HEADHUNTER

(a photo I took on my cell phone this year's Ohanami)

To our Candidates:

First of all, thank you very much for giving me your trust and allowing us to partner with you in your job search. Even with the many calls, emails and inquiries we have been receiving lately, we will always try to respond to you within 24 hours.
I am online for most part of the day as most of you know but feel free to call me on my cellphone at anytime. In this highly competitive market, it is best to be open to hearing about career opportunities even if you are comfortable and happy at your present postion. The ideal job may be here and may not be avaialble when you are ready. Timing is everything and when the conditions are right, the people are great, you get the opportunity to use your skills and expereince and learn new ones, you should go and take it. With us on your side, we're going to help you with each step and with you throughout the whole process. Just as the best Hollywood stars have great agents, so should you!

We are now designing a new website and will let you know soon.

Latest hot position:

HR Manager - Consumer goods company- to manage a a small HR team and to be in charge of the HR department. Reporting to the CFO and pays 15 million yen total. Let me know if you are interested in this position. High English Fluency, native Japanese language ability. 10 years of HR experience required.

Systems Engineers are needed by 5 clients.
Ask me for details.

Take care and hoping to hear from you soon.

Al
Post a Comment