Tuesday, July 25, 2006

NETTOKYO 2006 - the best charity event I have ever attended.

I have been to countless Charity Events in my lifetime in the US and Japan but I must say that NetTokyo 2006 ranks as the top ten. It was held last Saturday and
organized by a great group of determined individuals and sponsors to support, in my opinion, worthy charities that deserve mention. One of them is to support Children with Cancer who are in Japan as well as the Hamigaki Project - to provide tooth brushes for the homeless. The food, decor, the venue and the people were all top drawer in my book. It was a great networking event and I got a chance to meet hundreds of great people.

Website:
http://www.nettokyo.jp/

Website, I encourage people to attend the next one in November, 2006. Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
AL
Post a Comment