Hope you all had a great and productive week!
Getting ready for the big rush before OBON and just got this hot new position from one of our clients.
Position: Taiwan Sales Director
Company: Embedded Security Solutions Company
The Taiwan sales director position entails being part of an existing Taiwan sales and business development team, eventually taking over full responsibility in Taiwan for establishing, developing and closing deals with key semiconductor manufacturers in the mobile, flash storage and consumer electronic industries, as well as with mobile handset and other device manufactures. Despite the fact that a strong lead pipeline exists, the sales director will be required to generate revenues from new accounts as well as provide ongoing account management for existing customers, thereby achieving return sales. The candidate must have profound technical background, preferably in the embedded industry, with strong customer orientation and OEM sales experience. The candidate needs to present strong drive for success, be highly motivated, self-sufficient and innovative.
The candidate's background should include most of the following:
• Familiarity with the semiconductor industry, preferably with mobile chipsets and processors for flash storage devices
• Familiarity with the mobile handset industry
• Ability to conduct commercial and contract negotiations of complex and high-valued contracts
• Intensive customer interaction including presentations, RFQ responses, and coordinating customer technical workshops
• Proven sales track record of highly technical products
• Experience in working for/with foreign companies
• Experience in performing sales in a semiconductor IP business model
• Experience in performing sales in an embedded software business model
• Understanding of cryptographic processes, standard security protocols and applications
• An engineering degree
• Excellent knowledge of English (in particular, communicating by email and speaking)
• Innovative in finding solutions
• Very strong customer orientation and ability to create long term relationship across all levels of the organization (technical, marketing, management)
• Independent and self-motivated
• A team player
Please let me know if you or someone you know may be interested.
I will be contacting some ideal candidates we know in Taiwan but would like to hear from you.
Take care and more to come.